Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Turt;ledove!

I saw Home Alone 1,2 when I was a kid and I loved that movie...the direction, the cast, the comedy, the idea...but above all I loved the gift that the kid gives to the store manager...
and that was a turtledove

Turtle doves are a sign of friendship...a pair of turtle doves...u keep one and give the other to your friend...and no matter where you are...friends forever you shall remain...

Some people think this is bullshit...i have a friend Al who does that...who comments on whatever I do...judges me as wrong as if he is the right one...Mr Know all...he says wat is this shit...if you are friends...you dont need a token to express it...your friendship is weak, fickle...

Well I say Buzz off BUSTER...i see it as a sweet memory, a token of my friendship so that when me or my friend are in the dumps...the sight of this turtle dove lifts our spirits up to fight...
It is a sign of
A presence felt in one's absence...
A light at the end of a dark tunnel...
A feeling of strength when one is weak...
And a reason to rhyme when one has lost sense of season and time!!!

2 comments:

Crusader said...

bhat bhai too much yaar mere ko na yeh padh ke na bahu na rona aaraha hai
tunaa

too much yaar

tunnabhai said...

thanx yaar...tu jo koi bhi hai!