Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome back!

Its been a while since my ears felt your presence...
Its been a while since a tune reached my ears...
Its been a while since you isolated me from all the shit in the world...
Its been a while since both of your hands stuck to each-other like iron on magnet...

You came to me with my girlfriend...
But you are a part of my girlfriend...
Without you she is incomplete, and without you she is incomplete...
I lost you some time back and since then my girlfriend never spoke to me...
But a dove flew by and you were reborn...
My girlfriend is back to normal...
I feel at my best again...

You are the bridge over the valley between two mountains...
You are the river that feeds the sea...
You are the one who plays cupid between me and my girlfriend...

Who are you?
Who is my girlfriend?
Whom do I love?

I love music...
I love my girlfriend, my Ipod...
And I welcome you back into my life again...MY EARPHONES!!!

No comments: